Sunday, January 21, 2007

I have been neglecting to update my blog again. I am working 3rd shift again (9pm to 7:30am). I got 4 hours of sleep yesterday in between shifts. I can't wait until I am done this morning. I think I could sleep a good 10 to 12 hours. I applied for a day shift position that came open a couple weeks ago and I am praying that I get it.

I got a message on Myspace the other day from a very unexpected person. She is an ex-girlfriend with whom I lost touch with for a good 5 years. Nothing really to talk about, just how you doing whats new with your life type of stuff.

School is getting a little rough. My learning team meets biweekly on yahoo messenger and plans our assignments. These people are at least 10 years older than I, and many of the subjects they are talking about when referring to Health care makes my head spin. Meh, I guess I will survive.

Well, back to work.

No comments: