Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Finally started this...

I have had this account for a couple years and have never had the time to post on it. Thank God that one of my brothers Justin Walters mentioned my name in one of his blogs a while back. I did a Google search on myself(Haha...not out of vanity!), just curious. Not much there besides some College football stats from a game that I never even played!

A lot of stuff has been going on since I graduated. I bought a house and started a household much like the "Men's households" in South Bend and Dinky town branches of the People of Praise. Not quite as big of course, there are only 3 of us living there right now. Such a small number of people can make it harder to keep on track with group prayer life and such, but we are defiantely working on it.

No comments: